Gas cylinders are potentially very dangerous and safe storage is extremely important. A DENIOS gas bottle storage cage is the ideal solution.
DENIOS design and manufacture a wide range of gas cylinder cages for the safe storage of gas cylinders and bottles, which comply with current British Safety Gas Council recommendations and legal requirements including adequate ventilation and protection against unauthorized access.
With a wide variety of gas bottle cabinets and gas cages to choose from you can find the solution to suit your requirements. For storing large quantities of gas bottles you can take a look at our Gas Cylinder Containers by clicking here.
Gas Case Storage Recommendations:
The British Compressed Gases Association (BCGA) makes the following recommendations for the storage of gas cylinders and bottles in gas cages:
- Gas cages should be secure, with access restricted to authorised personnel
- Ventilation is required for gas cylinder storage in order to ensure that any leakage of gas is adequately dispersed, preventing a hazardous risk from occuring
- Stores with less than 25% of the perimeter open are to be considered as an indoor gas store
- A gas bottle cage is to be permanently secured to an adjoining wall or a solid floor
- The mesh in a gas cage should be small enough to prevent unauthorised tampering; especially when it comes to operating the valves from a gas cylinder bottle