GF-Cabinet Basis Line 30 66R WhiteArticle no.: 218405W
- Store flammable liquids with 30 minute fire protection, in accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3) and EN 14470-1.
- Type 30 fire resistance is authorized provided only 1 cabinet is placed in each unit/fire compartment (extract from TRGS 510).
- Extraction connection point (NW 75) on the top of the cabinet (see photo with optional extraction connection).
- Also approved for operation without technical ventilation.
- With 6 pull out spill pallets.
- Manufactured from high grade materials.
- Hazardous material storage with an attractive price / performance ratio.
Recirculating air filter system for hazardous material cabinet
Article no.: 156498WExcl. Tax: £1,287.00 Incl. Tax: £1,544.40 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
- Mover dolly (set of 2) for easy transport
PP inlay sump for hazardous material cabinets GT 600, white
Article no.: 148590WExcl. Tax: £56.50 Incl. Tax: £67.80 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
Footplate for the 60 hazardous materials cabinet - Type 30
Article no.: 219570WExcl. Tax: £48.00 Incl. Tax: £57.60 Incl. shipping* on request
|Equipment||with 6 slide out sumps|
|Shelf front||Hinged door|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||565 x 620 x 1950|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||450 x 520 x 1670|
|Weight (kg)||170 kg|
|Door||1 wing door|