Fire rated hazardous materials cabinet Basis_Line, anthracite/white, 4 shelves, Type 30-64RArticle no.: 218365W
- Store flammable liquids with 30 minute fire protection, in accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3) and EN 14470-1.
- Type 30 fire resistance is authorized provided only 1 cabinet is placed in each unit/fire compartment (extract from TRGS 510).
- Extraction connection point (NW 75) on the top of the cabinet (see photo with optional extraction connection).
- Also approved for operation without technical ventilation.
- With 4 pull out spill pallets.
- Manufactured from high grade materials.
- Hazardous material storage with an attractive price / performance ratio.
Footplate for the 60 hazardous materials cabinet - Type 30
Article no.: 219570WExcl. Tax: £49.50 Incl. Tax: £59.40 Incl. shipping* on request
- Mover dolly (set of 2) for easy transport
PP inlay sump for hazardous material cabinets GT 600, white
Article no.: 148590WExcl. Tax: £58.50 Incl. Tax: £70.20 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
Recirculating air filter system for hazardous material cabinet
Article no.: 156498WExcl. Tax: £1,328.00 Incl. Tax: £1,593.60 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
|Equipment||with 4 slide out sumps|
|Shelf front||Hinged door|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||565 x 620 x 1950|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||450 x 520 x 1670|
|Weight (kg)||170 kg|
|Door||1 wing door|