Fire rated hazardous materials cabinet Basis_Line, anthracite/red, 3 shelves, Type 30-63LArticle no.: 218314W
- Store flammable liquids with 30 minute fire protection, in accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3) and EN 14470-1.
- Type 30 fire resistance is authorized provided only 1 cabinet is placed in each unit/fire compartment (extract from TRGS 510).
- Extraction connection point (NW 75) on the top of the cabinet (see photo with optional extraction connection).
- Also approved for operation without technical ventilation.
- With 3 height adjustable shelves, removable spill pallet, incl. grid cover.
- Manufactured from high grade materials.
- Hazardous material storage with an attractive price / performance ratio.
Recirculating air filter system for hazardous material cabinet
Article no.: 156498W
Regular Price: £1,328.00
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £1,287.00 Incl. Tax: £1,544.40Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
Spill tray liner, polyethylene, for Fire Resistant Safety Cabinet G601/GF601-H-F30
Article no.: 133976W
Regular Price: £46.50
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £45.00 Incl. Tax: £54.00Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
- Mover dolly (set of 2) for easy transport
Additional inliner for hazardous material cabinet G 601/G-600-F
Article no.: 116987W
Regular Price: £30.50
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £29.50 Incl. Tax: £35.40Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
Footplate for the 60 hazardous materials cabinet - Type 30
Article no.: 219570W
Regular Price: £49.50
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £48.00 Incl. Tax: £57.60Incl. shipping* on request
|Equipment||with inlay shelf|
|Door colour||red (RAL 3020)|
|Shelf front||Hinged door|
|Colour||anthracite (RAL 7016) / red|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||565 x 620 x 1950|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||450 x 520 x 1670|
|Load capacity of shelf (kg)||75|
|Weight (kg)||170 kg|
|Door||1 wing door|