Fire rated hazardous materials cabinet Basis_Line, anthracite/blue, 3 shelves, Type 30-93RArticle no.: 218339W
- Store flammable liquids with 30 minute fire protection, in accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3) and EN 14470-1.
- Type 30 fire resistance is authorized provided only 1 cabinet is placed in each unit/fire compartment (extract from TRGS 510).
- Extraction connection point (NW 75) on the top of the cabinet (see photo with optional extraction connection).
- Also approved for operation without technical ventilation.
- With 3 height adjustable shelves, removable spill pallet, incl. grid cover.
- Manufactured from high grade materials.
- Hazardous material storage with an attractive price / performance ratio.
Recirculating air filter system for hazardous material cabinet
Article no.: 156498WExcl. Tax: £1,328.00 Incl. Tax: £1,593.60 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
Spill tray liner, polyethylene, for Fire Resistant Safety Cabinet G601/GF601-H-F30
Article no.: 133976WExcl. Tax: £46.50 Incl. Tax: £55.80 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
PP inlay sump for hazardous material cabinet G-901 with shelves, white
Article no.: 133978WExcl. Tax: £52.00 Incl. Tax: £62.40 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
Additional shelf, painted, for fire resistant safety cabinet 901
Article no.: 133979WExcl. Tax: £35.00 Incl. Tax: £42.00 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
- Mover dolly (set of 2) for easy transport
Footplate for the 90 hazardous materials cabinet - Type 30
Article no.: 219572WExcl. Tax: £46.50 Incl. Tax: £55.80 Incl. shipping* on request
|Equipment||with inlay shelf|
|Door colour||gentian blue (RAL 5010)|
|Shelf front||Hinged door|
|Colour||anthracite (RAL 7016) / blue|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||865 x 620 x 1950|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||750 x 520 x 1670|
|Load capacity of shelf (kg)||75|
|Weight (kg)||200 kg|
|Door||1 wing door|