Fire rated hazardous materials cabinet Basic Line, anthracite/white, 6 pull-out shelves, type 30-126Article no.: 218429W
- Store flammable liquids with 30 minute fire protection, in accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3) and EN 14470-1.
- Type 30 fire resistance is authorized provided only 1 cabinet is placed in each unit/fire compartment (extract from TRGS 510).
- Extraction connection point (NW 75) on the top of the cabinet (see photo with optional extraction connection).
- Also approved for operation without technical ventilation.
- With 6 pull out spill pallets.
- Manufactured from high grade materials.
- Hazardous material storage with an attractive price / performance ratio.
Recirculating air filter system for hazardous material cabinet
Article no.: 156498W
Regular Price: £1,328.00
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £1,287.00 Incl. Tax: £1,544.40Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
- Mover dolly (set of 2) for easy transport
PP inlay sump for hazardous material cabinets GF/GT 1201, white
Article no.: 148583W
Regular Price: £99.00
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £97.50 Incl. Tax: £117.00Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
Footplate for the 120 hazardous materials cabinet - Type 30
Article no.: 219573W
Regular Price: £50.50
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £49.00 Incl. Tax: £58.80Incl. shipping* on request
|Equipment||with 6 slide out sumps|
|Shelf front||Hinged door|
|Door hinge||on both sides|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1170 x 620 x 1950|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1050 x 520 x 1670|
|Weight (kg)||250 kg|
|Door||2 wing doors|