Fire rated hazardous materials cabinet Basic Line, anthracite/red, 6 pull-out shelves, type 30-126Article no.: 218426W
- Store flammable liquids with 30 minute fire protection, in accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3) and EN 14470-1.
- Type 30 fire resistance is authorized provided only 1 cabinet is placed in each unit/fire compartment (extract from TRGS 510).
- Extraction connection point (NW 75) on the top of the cabinet (see photo with optional extraction connection).
- Also approved for operation without technical ventilation.
- With 6 pull out spill pallets.
- Manufactured from high grade materials.
- Hazardous material storage with an attractive price / performance ratio.
Footplate for the 120 hazardous materials cabinet - Type 30
Article no.: 219573WExcl. Tax: £50.50 Incl. Tax: £60.60 Incl. shipping* on request
- Mover dolly (set of 2) for easy transport
PP inlay sump for hazardous material cabinets GF/GT 1201, white
Article no.: 148583WExcl. Tax: £99.00 Incl. Tax: £118.80 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
Recirculating air filter system for hazardous material cabinet
Article no.: 156498WExcl. Tax: £1,328.00 Incl. Tax: £1,593.60 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
|Equipment||with 6 slide out sumps|
|Door colour||red (RAL 3020)|
|Shelf front||Hinged door|
|Door hinge||on both sides|
|Colour||anthracite (RAL 7016) / red|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1170 x 620 x 1950|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1050 x 520 x 1670|
|Weight (kg)||250 kg|
|Door||2 wing doors|