Fire rated hazard. materials cabinet Edition, with 2 slide-out sumps, yellow wing doors, Type G 122Article no.: 218467W
- Certified for the storage of flammable liquids
- The hazardous materials storage cabinet complies with the highest fire resistance classes (type 90 in accordance with DIN EN 14470-1).
- Equipped with folding doors and slide-out spill pallets.
- Ideal for the safe storage of small containers.
- Equipped with a ventilation connection (NW 75) at the cabinet's roof.
Transport base for hazardous material cabinets, 1200 mm wide
Article no.: 165319WExcl. Tax: £295.00 Incl. Tax: £354.00 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
PP inlay sump for hazardous material cabinets GF/GT 1201, white
Article no.: 148583WExcl. Tax: £99.00 Incl. Tax: £118.80 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks
Recirculating air filter system for hazardous material cabinet
Article no.: 156498WExcl. Tax: £1,328.00 Incl. Tax: £1,593.60 Incl. shipping* 1 – 2 weeks, delivered
|Door hinge||on both sides|
|Colour||yellow (RAL 1004)|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1200 x 615 x 1300|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1050 x 520 x 1070|
|Weight (kg)||300 kg|
|Door||2 wing doors|